Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jeffrey Campell On My Mind

AH... how amazing are all of his shoes
if only I could I would buy ALL of them..
these are the ones I really want though

Photobucket
amazing with the tacks ... I am going to attempt to make my own version
I ordered cork wedges so we'll see how they turn out
I'll post pictures

Photobucket
MIRROR heels ... I have been wanting and attempted to make some mirror heel/wedge for so long .. mine never work out though
But these are perfect

Photobucket
The beading detial ... love it

Photobucket
perfect low black boot

Pictures from www.solestruck.com

2 comments:

  1. I have the last boots in white and they are AWESOME... just wish I could afford a few more of his pairs...
    x

    http://walkthesand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea I bet
    .... maybe for christmas I will get myself a pair hah

    I am still waiting to embellish a pair of cork wedges with tacks and add chains to a pair of distressed boots...
    They arrive Monday I can not wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete